At the Knowledge Bank, you can ask general or specific questions that you might have about anything related to the Crusades. Before starting a new thread, or posting on an existing one, please read the Knowledge Bank Rules below.
Knowledge Bank Rules
- All talk-page questions not directly related to improving an article will be directed here.
- Look before you ask. Use that little box on the left or upper right side of your screen that says "Search." Read the relevant article(s), or if you're pressed for time, hunt for a relevant search term in an article using your browser's Find feature (it's probably under the Edit menu).
- No versus threads. Meaning no "Templars vs. Saracens" or anything like that.
- No questions about other time periods. In some ways an extension of the previous rule. No "Crusades army X vs. WW2 army Y."
- No wild fan theories or conspiracy theories. Meaning no "The Priory of Sion orchestrated the Crusades!" or "This is what I think happened!", etc.
- No *ahem* biology-related questions (wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more).
- Answers must be independently verifiable. With page numbers, if possible.
- Questions may or may not be answered in a reasonable amount of time. If you need speed more than you need perfect accuracy, feel free to bring your question to the IRC channel.
- No soliciting or spam. (That means your web page, your video game mod, your facebook, your myspace, etc.) It will be deleted and the violator warned, if not blocked.
- All standard rules of Crusades Wiki decorum apply: (NPA, NOR, DBD, etc.).
|Topic||Last Edit||Last Author|
|Primary Sources?||22:55, June 15, 2009||TheMastiff|
|Sufis and Hashashin||07:55, May 6, 2009||Gq2882|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.