- …that Rashid ad-Din Sinan was a leader of the Hashshashin?
- …that Louis IX of France captured Damietta?
- …that in 1244, at the Battle of La Forbie, a Khwarazmian and Egyptian army completely destroyed a Frankish–Damascene force?
- …that the Mamluks captured Tripoli in 1289?
- …that the Hashshashin were an offshoot of the Ismā'īlī sect of Shia Muslims?
- …that military orchestras were employed by Mamluk and Kurddish commanders?
- …that the monk Matthew Paris of St Albans Abbey had a vision of Saladin in 1187?
- …that Nur ad-Din rebuilt the walls of Medina in 1161?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.